Working closely with the Project Manager, the successful candidate will be required to prepare accurate descriptions, drawings and schedules as well as effectively managing the installation of project hardware.
This role is ideally suited to people who:
- are currently in a similar role or who would like to develop their BMS skills in a more challenging position
- can organise, plan and tightly control all areas of the project requirements including all financial, resource planning and forecasting elements
- have experience of software packages including CAD, accounting and reporting software
- enjoy the challenges of supervising other people
- are familiar with Trend/Siemens (BACNET , TONN , MODBUS)