BMS Energy Bureau Supervisor – Daresbury
Job title: BMS Energy Supervisor
Employment type: Full-time
Are you a BMS Engineer looking to get off the tools and work for a market leading company? Would you like to work with one of the world’s largest, independently owned BMS companies that promotes growth, collaboration and the wellbeing of its employees?
At BMSI we currently have an exciting opportunity for a BMS Energy Bureau Supervisor to join our ‘Medi Centre’ and growing team based in our Daresbury office, on the outskirts of Warrington.
The ideal candidate must have a passion for all things BMS and will be a champion for the use of remote BMS technologies and remote energy savings both internally and externally.
Reporting to the Medi-Centre manager, our systems and practises of work allow for an organised and efficient working environment in a modern office location with new equipment and a supportive, friendly team.
As the UK’s largest independent building controls provider, we have developed a remote technical centre that appears to be the new blueprint for a support service that provides customers with a 360 view – and remote control – over their buildings, as well as carrying out proactive interventions based on real-time issues remotely.
- You will be responsible for managing a small team of people who undertake preventative maintenance and diagnostics on building control systems
- Responding to customer service calls and emails in the event of system faults
- Helping develop and train colleagues to improve their knowledge, understanding and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Creating reports for remote maintenance
- Location; Daresbury, Halton
- Hours; 37 per week
- Monday – Friday 8:30 – 17:00, with one hour for lunch
Skills & Experience
- You will have at least 5 years experience of working within the building controls industry (HVAC) and possess sound Trend/Triduum/Siemens Desigo CC experience.
- You will have proven diagnostic skills and be able to systematically identify and resolve technical problems. Experience of other BMS Systems would be seen as an advantage.
- The ability to analyse and deliver the energy optimisation of BMS software
- Experience within energy reporting and analysis would be preferred although not essential
- Strong communication skills
- High levels of customer service when dealing with remote based clients
- Ability to work as part of a close knit team
We offer the following benefits:
Salary & Benefits
- Annual salary up to £50k, dependant upon experience
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- A generous bonus scheme
- A wide-ranging company car scheme (that includes fully electric vehicles) or the option of driving your own car and being paid a monthly car allowance
- Contributory pension scheme (the Company contributes 6% of your basic salary)
- BMSI is an employee owned company, which you would become part of after 12 months service.
- Free private medical insurance with BUPA
- Life assurance of 4 x annual salary
- Cycle scheme up to £2500, designed to encourage our workforce to keep themselves fit!
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the role, please contact us at HR@bmsi.co.uk or simply just send your CV to us expressing an interest in the role. Take the first step towards an exciting future, with a company that is as committed to you as it is creating a more sustainable future. We can’t wait to hear from you!
BMSI is an equal opportunities employer.