We currently have a vacancy for a Project Engineer/Project Manager reporting into our South Support team, covering a region as far West as Wiltshire and across to Kent in the SE of England.
This is an ideal opportunity for an existing BMS Project Manager, or for somebody who has a building controls background and basic commercial awareness with a view to developing into a Project Manager by way of a training development path to enhance their project planning, cost control and commercial awareness in the controls industry.
Working closely with the Regional Manager, the successful candidate will be required to prepare accurate descriptions, drawings and schedules as well as effectively managing the installation of project hardware.
This role is ideally suited to people who:
- are currently in a similar role or who would like to develop their BMS skills in a more challenging position
- can organise, plan and tightly control all areas of the project requirements including all financial, resource planning and forecasting elements
- have experience of software packages including CAD, accounting and reporting software
- enjoy the challenges of supervising other people
- are familiar with Trend/Siemens (BACNET, TONN, MODBUS)